Do your sales teams know enough about value-based care to position products effectively with their customers?
As the industry shifts from fee-for-service to value-based care, these medical groups face significant challenges and opportunities. Understanding the complex medical group environment is critical knowledge for healthcare sales professionals. This module discusses the trends affecting medical groups and how life science companies can build more meaningful partnerships with these important customers to help protect market access.
This module also provides valuable insight in key areas including:
- Consolidation and integration effects on medical groups
- Shifts from inpatient to outpatient setting and the effects on medical groups
- Medicare Access and CHIP Re-authorization Act of 2015 (MACRA)
- Health IT, clinical pathways, and other tools for population health management
- Opportunities for life science companies to offer more value to medical groups
To learn how CMR Institute can support your sales teams in a value-based healthcare environment contact email@example.com
To learn more about our market-relevant and always up to date catalog of resources click here.