Transform Your Pharmaceutical and Medical Device & Diagnostic Professionals into Leaders
Many training departments are tasked with developing leaders who will build and maintain productive sales teams that increase market share and meet sales goals, foster diversity, inspire individual development, and manage change in the workplace. Great leaders embrace change and use it to inspire others and encourage innovation.
CMR’s leadership development training courses for life science professionals help emerging leaders develop these skills and become stars.
CMR’s training resources will prepare your emerging leaders to:
- Recognize opportunities, mitigate challenges, and maximize productivity in the midst of change.
- Inspire others to bridge the gap between “what is” and “what could be.”
- Help others understand the organization’s vision, its advantages, and the underlying strategy.
- Increase performance through coaching, mentoring, and role-modeling.
- Improve motivation and commitment through widely-used leadership models and theories.
- Create and value a high-functioning climate of diversity.
- Understand decision-making as a function of leadership especially in situations of ambiguity.
- Encourage team members to positively contribute to strategic efforts in the marketplace.
Successful teams and organizations do not wait for leaders to materialize. They actively seek those with potential and invest in their leadership development. Contact CMR Institute for assistance in developing your next leadership development training program today.
“It was interesting to learn about the different styles of problem solving and negotiating conflict. The information was very useful, especially the discussion on how to apply what we learned in our daily responsibilities.”
— Emerging Leader, Senior Territory Manager, Pharmaceutical Company