Maximize Success by Developing Emerging Leaders and Inspiring Experienced Managers
You already know that a key factor in sustaining strategic success is having effective managers and strong leaders. You also realize that it is vital to your competitive success to develop managers and leaders, at all levels, who can quickly understand and identify opportunities within the rapidly changing marketplace.
Everyone is in agreement that building relevant and actionable management and leadership skills will benefit your organization in many ways, from driving strategic goals to influencing team achievements. And you and your colleagues understand that inspired leaders and productive managers are created through sustained learning and development.
But how are you going to do it? And make it relevant to your team? And roll it out quickly while minimizing time away from other responsibilities? Oh, and what about budget???
CMR’s newly updated eModule suite: Leadership and Management reflects the latest concepts, models, and theories needed to succeed in today’s healthcare market, including:
- How personality traits might be predictors of leadership success.
- The emergence of mindfulness as a tool used by leaders to focus on positive change in behavior.
- The Level 5 Hierarchy, a model based on research into companies that sustain outstanding performance.
- The emergence of “big data” in managing performance and setting expectations for employees.
- Recommendations for managing virtual meetings to ensure that they are productive for all attendees.
- A culturally sensitive conflict negotiation instrument, the Kraybill Conflict Style Inventory, that focuses on dealing with differences and improving the quality of relationships.
And, as a bonus, TED (Technology, Entertainment and Design) talks have been added to reinforce important concepts when appropriate.
Gain and maintain your competitive position in the marketplace by developing your emerging stars and experienced professionals to manage and lead more effectively… dynamically… and successfully with our Leadership and Management eModule suite.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to take a tour of our Leadership and Management eModule suite and learn how CMR Institute can create your learning solution.
Click here to develop a high-level training framework for your leadership and management needs with CMR’s Online Training Planner.
Or click here to watch a short video about our leadership and management resources and explore our eModule offerings.