Supplier Strategies Track: Surviving (and thriving) Amid Disruption
8:30 am – 9:30 am
International Ballroom II
The IDN Summit and Reverse Expo allows attendees to make efficient use of training and networking opportunities among all sectors of the healthcare and pharmacy supply chain. This year’s IDN Summit will feature CMR’s President and CEO, Michelle O’Connor, who will moderate a panel of healthcare executives as they discuss how suppliers can bring value to IDNs amid disruption.
Disruption is causing unprecedented change in healthcare. To remain relevant to IDN customers, suppliers must understand these disruptors and adapt their commercial models accordingly. This session will outline methods to identify nontraditional sales opportunities and bring meaningful value to IDN customers that are undergoing fundamental change. Attendees will receive a template that includes strategies for addressing the top 5 disruptors.
- Identify the key marketplace disruptors and evaluate their impact on your business.
- Assess strategies for suppliers to stay relevant and provide value to IDNs in disruptive times.
- Identify new sales opportunities to help you grow your market share.
- Mary Beth Briscoe, Chief Financial Officer, UHealth and the Miller School of Medicine, University of Miami
- Megan McIntyre, Vice President, Pharmacy Health Resources Services, Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Regine Villain, SVP, Supply Chain Network & Chief Supply Chain Officer, Ochsner Health System