Diabetes eModules Updated
As the seventh leading cause of death in the U.S., diabetes is at the forefront of innovative new care models that seek to prevent and/or control disease progression. Treatments evolve and entries into the pharmaceutical and medical device markets are many. Do your sales teams know enough about this therapeutic area and the market to have credible conversations with and offer real value to their customers?
To help you stay abreast of developments in this field and help you keep your sales teams up to date, we have updated our diabetes eModules with the following materials:
- 2016 ADA Standards of Care
- 2016 AACE/ACE Algorithm
- AACE/ACE 2016 Outpatient Glucose Monitoring Consensus Statement, and
- The 2015 Update to the ADA/EASD Hyperglycemia Management Position
We worked with two members of our network of industry experts to develop this material:
- Intekhab Ahmed (MD, FACP, FACE) and is the Professor of Medicine at Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia.
- Kathleen S. Koffer (BS, PharmD, CDE) is the Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice in the Department of Pharmacy Practice and Pharmacy Administration at the Philadelphia College of Pharmacy, University of the Sciences, also in Philadelphia.
Provide real value to your sales organization. Spend a few moments learning more about CMR Institute’s catalog of resources here.