CMR Institute’s disease state training helps develop a deeper understanding of the disease, patient profile, and related information so that professionals and teams can have effective clinical conversations about their products and services internally and externally.
The newly refreshed and updated Digestive System Disorders training eModules feature the following five resources:
- Overview of the Digestive System
- Structures that Begin the Digestive Process
- The Stomach, Intestines, and Appendix
- Accessory Organs of Digestion
- The Physiology of Digestion and Absorption
The effectiveness of clinical conversations about products and services heavily depends on understanding the disease state. Organizations seeking to develop their team’s understanding of digestive system disorders can include these eModules in their training program.