The arthritis drug market is more competitive than ever with the arrival of new therapies such as biologic agents to treat rheumatoid arthritis.
Competition among osteoarthritis treatments also remains high and is expected to climb during the next few years as more novel analgesics become available.
Given this heated competition, your sales team needs to have a thorough understanding of arthritis, how it affects the musculoskeletal system, and how it is currently treated so they can effectively differentiate their product with customers.
This requires an arthritis drug sales training program that is as current as it is comprehensive.
To help you meet your sales training needs, CMR Institute recently updated its Musculoskeletal System training courses covering:
- Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Used in Arthritis
- Disease-Modifying Drugs Used in Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis
- Skeletal Functions and Structures
- Skeletal Muscle and Surrounding Structures
- Muscle Contractions, Actions, and Nomenclature
- The Articular System
Used on their own or together as a suite, these sophisticated training courses can improve your sales team’s knowledge and proficiency in musculoskeletal conditions and their treatment. Specifically, these courses can help your sales professionals:
- Explain the therapeutic effects of NSAIDs and corticosteroids.
- Describe how disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs) and disease-modifying osteoarthritis drugs (DMOADs) are used.
- Describe the etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Differentiate among the major types of bones and describe bone formation.
- Understand the structure of skeletal muscle and connective tissue.
- Explain the physiology of muscle contractions.
- Understand the functions and structures of the articular system.
Developed with CMR Institute’s network of subject matter experts, these easy-to-follow modules can help prepare new hires and seasoned sales professionals for new product launches or keep them updated on the latest developments affecting the treatment of musculoskeletal conditions. By having a more informed sales team that is well versed in the musculoskeletal system, you can strengthen your relationships with your most critical customers.
Click here to discover how these arthritis drug sales training courses can increase your sales team’s disease state knowledge so they can be more effective in the field. Or contact us at email@example.com to learn about our other disease-related sales training courses for asthma, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, digestive system disorders, endocrine disease, integumentary system, nervous system disorders, oncology, pain management, reproductive disorders, respiratory disease, and urology.