Sales professionals with little experience in life sciences will need a better understanding of the customer environment, the regulatory setting, and a sense of how this changing marketplace is impacting all of healthcare, its providers and its decision-makers. This understanding is vital as you speak with hiring managers throughout the industry.
CMR Institute provides a certificate of elearning that will help you mix your sales experience with a better understanding of the industry to make your best, first impression.
To Get Started:
Click here to register for the program. Once your profile is created, you will receive an email with instructions to access the catalog where you can purchase this certificate program for $299 for unlimited access to the eModules for one year.
This Certificate Program provides 10 self-paced online courses – about 6 hours of eLearning – of relevant, up-to-date and engaging learning for those who wish to build their fundamental knowledge of the industry.
- An Introduction to the Language of Medicine
- Challenges Facing the Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Elements of Good Communication
- Ethics in Interactions with Healthcare Professionals
- Follow the Dollar: from Manufacturer to Patient
- Impact of the HIPAA Privacy Rule
- Major Healthcare Payers and Managed Care Payment
- Skills for Navigating the Healthcare Industry in the 21st Century
- Systems of the Body
- The Drug Development Process