Getting up to speed on how the industry functions—as well as the challenges it faces—can be difficult for sales teams without a sophisticated framework. That is why CMR Institute offers courses on The Biopharmaceutical Industry. These recently updated training courses include a broad range of topics, covering the basics of drug approval and marketing to more complex topics such as pharmacogenomics and biosimilars.
Specifically, these relevant courses can help your team:
- Explain the medical, economic, and humanistic benefits provided by the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Describe the evolving role of sales professionals.
- Explain the supply, demand, value, and environmental factors that affect the pricing of a drug.
- Identify recent legislation affecting the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Understand how Pharmacy and Therapeutics (P&T) committees use pharmacoeconomic studies.
- Describe the skills needed by sales professionals to build long-term customer relationships.
The Biopharmaceutical Industry training courses have been developed and updated by industry experts to give your sales team the industry knowledge they need to be credible partners with your customers.
Click here to find out how these pharmaceutical industry training courses can improve your sales team’s success. Or contact us at email@example.com to find out how these updated eModules can fit into your broader training curriculum.