It seems that every day there is news about women’s health—new treatments, new statistics, new insights. We’ve incorporated the most important of these developments for your sales teams into our updated and expanded Women’s Health modules.
Specifically, in our modules, we:
- Discuss options of care to improve women’s health and well-being.
- Update statistics and other information on the severity and long-term studies of diseases and disorders that affect women
- Discuss the complexity and nuances of diagnosing and treating women.
- Provide background and data on traditional and newly approved treatment options for diseases that affect women in particular.
- Highlight how to connect with women online to capitalize on women’s affinity for peer-to-peer recommendations.
Kai I. Cheang (PharmD, MS, BCPS, FCCP) helped assure the timeliness and accuracy of the material. Dr. Cheang is the Associate Professor of Pharmacotherapy & Outcomes Science at School of Pharmacy, Virginia Commonwealth University Faculty, Virginia Commonwealth University Institute for Women’s Health in Richmond, Virginia. Dr. Cheang is part of the brain trust of industry experts who collaborate with us to produce our industry-leading training materials.
Do your sales teams know enough to position their products with their customers? Learn more about our varied and always up to date catalog of resources here.