Ongoing, Continuous Learning is Critical to the Success of Your Sales Team
CMR Institute strategically works with its clients to create customized continuous learning programs for their organizations. These programs are built upon our client’s competencies, values, behaviors, and/or identified gaps to ensure the program is tailored to the organization’s exact needs.
We partner with our clients every step of the way, working together on the program’s design, pull-through, impact, and measurement. We create pharmaceutical sales training programs and medical device sales training programs that help our clients meet their sales goals and help organizations increase market share.
Here is an example of a pharmaceutical sales training program for continuous learning developed with one of our clients.
- Create a customized, blending learning program for a variety of roles to promote organizational learning and drive field performance
- Identify relevant content and tools for application and retention
- Provide a program support plan to maximize engagement and pull-through
- Conducted a needs analysis to determine the desired outcomes for a role-specific plan based on responsibility, topic areas, and time commitment
- Developed a representative career program with tools for application and pull-through by managers
- Integrated managers into the representative program through coaching resources and by providing access to relevant content for their own development.
- Provided continuous service and support of the program through webinars, field communication, surveys, and the like.
- 96% of learners reported that they value the knowledge gained from CMR Institute resources.
- 97% of learners reported that they find CMR Institute resources relevant, clear, and user-friendly.
- 72% of learners reported that CMR Institute learning improves their ability to increase market share and meet sales goals.
View this short video to learn more: