Medical Device & Diagnostic Sales Professionals
To remain competitive, medical device & diagnostic professionals need to:
- Move from product-focused to consultative selling
- Interact effectively with a range of influencers and buyers in today’s complex environment
- Lead discussions in terms of overall value, rather than cost or preference
- Manage today’s changing healthcare landscape as it relates to their product
- Be available for procedure and physician consultations.
Our eLearning and micro-learning solutions meet these needs, training medical device & diagnostic professionals in topics and skills such as:
- Disease states (including pre-learning work in preparation for in-person training)
- Sales and account management skills
- Strategic value conversations
- Market access, managed care, and reimbursement scenarios
We tailor training to meet the time, participation, and engagement needs of busy medical device & diagnostic reps, freeing them to focus on the specialized training for their device or diagnostic tool. This blended approach enables reps to be back out in the field faster and be better prepared to sell effectively.
Create a high-level training plan for your organization now.